Are you looking for the Best Freelancing Websites In India? If yes, then in this article I have prepared a list of 7 Best Freelancing Sites In India For Beginners.
Freelancing is one of the best ways to make money online, especially for those who want to work freely. You can enjoy the freedom and flexibility of finding high rewarding clients from anywhere across the globe.
There are many Freelancing Websites present on the internet. But, only some of them are genuine while others are just made for scams. So, it becomes very important for a freelancer to choose the Best Freelancing Websites.
Read our more blogs: Best Passive Income Ideas
Best Freelancing Websites In India
|S.No||WEBSITE NAME||WEBSITE LINK|
Upwork is one of the Best Websites For Freelancers to find quality and high-paying jobs. It is the largest marketplace that connects businesses and skilled freelancers. It provides freelancers and agencies to work with startups to large and make them established brands.
About millions of jobs are posted annually on Upwork for more than 5000 skills across 70 categories. Some high-paying job categories on Upwork are programming, web development, mobile development, design, writing, admin support, customer service, accounting, marketing, and sales.
- Tons are jobs available on this platform only for skilled freelancers.
- You can work for a start-up or agency.
- There are lots of high-paying jobs are available on this platform.
- Easy and quick hiring process.
- You can easily communicate, share files, and collaborate with the client.
- Easy and timely payout.
- It is very difficult for a beginner to get his first job.
- Very high competition.
- Their charges are quite high as compared to other freelancing platforms.
Fiverr is the world’s most affordable, skilled, and efficient digital freelancer marketplace. It connects businesses to skilled freelancers to help them bring their ideas into reality. It is only the platform where you will find more than 400 different service categories.
- A large number of jobs are posted every day.
- Here you don’t have to send proposals to the clients.
- You can work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Very High competition.
- It is very frustrating and difficult for beginners to get a job here.
- Very less paying jobs are available on this platform.
It is the world’s biggest freelancing marketplace, connecting clients with freelancers. Freelancer.com is a platform where you can find millions of freelancers skilled in a particular field. It is also one of the fastest-growing freelancing websites in India as well as in the world.
- Best freelancing website for skilled software engineers, web developers, graphic designers, content writers, SEO specialists, translators, and many more.
- Easy to apply for jobs.
- Easy to get paid.
- Many high-paying clients are available on this platform.
- Very high competition level.
- Many jobs are posted by scammers.
Toptal is a freelancing platform that connects the world’s top talent and businesses around the world. The company was founded by Taso Du Val in the year 2010.
When it was started, it only connects businesses with software developers. But now, it is all in one marketplace for software engineers, designers, finance experts, product managers, and many more skilled freelancers.
- Best freelancing website for especially software developers.
- High-paying jobs are available on this platform.
- Multiple ways to withdraw your earnings are available on Toptal.
- Very high competition.
- No job security for freelancers.
- No project-based works are available on this platform.
PeoplePerHour is the best freelancing website in India that connects small businesses and freelancers across the world. It is a UK-based freelancing platform that was started in the year 2007 with an aim to provide the best online services all over the globe.
- High-quality and trustworthy freelancing website.
- PeoplePerHour is very User friendly.
- Varieties of payment methods are available on this platform.
- High-paying and remote jobs are available on this website.
- It is difficult to get a freelancing account on this platform.
- Very competitive platform for freelancers.
- Platform fee is generally higher.
Guru is a freelance marketplace that was founded in the year 1998. This website is best for beginners because the competition level on this platform is generally low as compared to other freelancing websites.
- Less competition as compared to other freelancing websites.
- You can work on a variety of projects on this platform.
- High-paying jobs are available for skilled freelancers.
- Chances of getting fake projects from scammers.
- Their website is not user-friendly.
- They do not have their mobile app.
Truelancer is one of the best websites for finding online jobs and skilled freelancers. You can find jobs related to software development, web development, designing, security, video editing, and many more categories.
Truelancer is a freelancing marketplace where you can find lots of projects based on your skills and interest. Moreover, there are contests organized for freelancers in which anyone can participate and win big prize money.
- Can find a variety of projects based on your skills.
- Very less competition.
- Easy to work and get paid.
- Low service fee.
- Less jobs are available on this platform.
- It is difficult to get a high-paying client here.
FAQs On Best Freelancing Websites In India
Which is the best website for freelancing?
Upwork and Fiverr is the best freelancing marketplace for skilled freelancers.
Which freelancing site is best for beginners in India?
Some of the Best Freelancing Sites In India:
Is Upwork Safe?
Upwork is a 100% safe and secure freelancing website.
Which are the best freelancing Website in India?
Some of the Best Freelancing Websites In India are:
Read this: Shortcut keys of computer a to z